Elk Grove Tree Stump Removal
Tree land clearing is in most cases done to create space for other developments like new constructions and landscape renovations. In other cases, it is done as a technique for disease control and pest management. Once it is done, it encourages growth of other plants, trees or the lawn that was initially growing underneath the trees. Furthermore it promotes safety of both people and property when the tree is a safety hazard. Although tree stumps are in most cases always left after tree removal, they always pose a safety threat. Elk Grove tree service companies are always available offer tree stump removal services and make your spaces even safer.
Tree stump removal is the process where both the root and the stump are entirely removed from the ground leaving large holes in the ground that eventually need to be filled back with soil to reduce its chances of becoming a safety hazard. General clean up of the space is required to help reduce its environmental and health risks. The use of high-powered machinery is required, as the tree stump removal process needs a greater force.
Advantages of Tree Stump Removal
Some of the advantages of tree stump removal include;
- An entire and complete elimination of the tree root collar and the roots.
- Very less health hazards produced after the stump removal process
- It is very easy to replant another tree in the same location that the tree stump was removed.
- No chances of eventual unwanted sprouts growing since the tree stump is removed.
- Reduced chances of diseases and pest spread and is best used as pest management measure.
Looking to get rid of tree stumps in your yard? Contact Elk Grove Tree Service Pros today.
GIVE US A CALL TODAY 916-512-8505